The books,the stars, the movies

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nightmare, Love

This dream was from a few months ago, I'd say Spring, '08.

While carrying on what seemed to be a normal day, a knock on the door proved otherwise. It was a large group of hungry people, looking to eat me and my family... they were similar to zombies, but not quite "undead". They ran after me, taring down what was in their path, they knocked over an above ground swimming pool, they were monstrous. After a brief run, I climbed over a fence to get to a house that looked empty, I ran over toward it, yet there were people inside,as I went to runaway I realized that they were "uncontaminated", or like me, safe. So I stayed there and became friends with the family, there were no "undeads" anywhere, I was relieved. I became good friends with the son who lived there. One night I saw the mother of the house with a dead body(using it for dinner) it was then I knew I wasn't really SAFE at all, they were only keeping me alive because the son was in love with me, I had to pretend I didn't know- it felt so scary.
Thats it, then I woke up. I need to discover how we can return from a dream after waking up from one and wanting to know what else could happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds like it could be a sci fi flick. I cant wait to share a great dream of my own. I AM waiting for a great one.