The books,the stars, the movies

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dreamless Night

I have heard that you do dream every night, you just don't always realize it, or remember it (actually you tend to have many dreams through out the night, not just one). This morning I woke up from such a deep and restful slumber, that I can only imagine what I dreamed about, and I wouldn't write about that. To make up for my lack of imagery from last evening, I will share a nightmare I had many years ago, I was only a child.
I was at my grandparents house, I was playing and when I went in to see my Nana, she was laying on the couch, with an arm missing. It was so scary to me I woke up crying.
I still remember it to this day, more than 10 years later, so vivid, as if I had seen it for real.
DREAM ON

No comments: