The books,the stars, the movies

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cast Info subject to change

The Twilight Saga: New Moon In Production

Of course I will always love you... in a way. But what happened the other night made me realize that it's time for a change. Because I'm... tired of pretending to be something that I'm not, Bella. I am not a human. I've let this go on much too long, and I'm sorry for that

Robert Pattinson ... Edward Cullen
Kristen Stewart ... Bella Swan
Dakota Fanning ... Jane
Taylor Lautner ... Jacob Black
Nikki Reed ... Rosalie Hale
Ashley Greene ... Alice Cullen
Jackson Rathbone ... Jasper Hale
Peter Facinelli ... Dr. Carlisle Cullen
Kellan Lutz ... Emmett Cullen
Billy Burke ... Charlie Swan
AnnaLynne McCord ... Heidi
Elizabeth Reaser ... Esme Cullen
Rachelle Lefevre ... Victoria
Edi Gathegi ... Laurent (rumored)
Brandon Michael Vayda ...Jared (rumored)

crystal ize click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to the Twilight party at 10pm. It was fun. Plenty people dressed up. There was one guy dressed like Robbert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen and looked just like him, with sun glasses and grey coat.
I bought the movie and it was worth the wait!