The books,the stars, the movies

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Trouble Sleeping...

I find that lately many people have trouble sleeping, therefore they resort to sleeping aids. Possibly prescribed by their doctors, or bought over the counter. That's right. There is now a product called Tylenol PM, which claims to be a pain reliever and sleep aid. After opening the bottle and prepping my glass of water to wash down the two blue pills.. I read the label. "Do not use if..... with a list of warnings... OH NO ... ok so I'm only going to take one. But will one be strong enough to help me? I'm going to have to see. I took it at approximately 8:40pm and now I'm on the computer at 8:50pm. Maybe I'll run and take another. I will report back tomorrow on the product.
*Remember you should check with your doctor and know your own health conditions before taking any drugs/medications. I am simply reviewing my experience with the product.

Do you know of a safe and effective sleep aid? Tell me about !

Thank you and Dream On

No comments: